The good you find in others, is in you too.
你在別人身上發現的美好,也在你的身上。

The faults you find in others, are your faults as well.
你在別人身上看見的過錯,其實你也有。

After all, to recognize something you must know it :
若想看清世事,你一定要知道:

The possibilities you see in others, are possible for you as well.
你在別人身上看見的所有可能性,也可能發生在你身上。

The beauty you see around you, is your beauty.
身邊周圍你所見的美,是你的美麗,

The world around you is a reflection, a mirror showing you the person you are.
你四周的世界是你的投影,是面反射出你這個人的鏡子。

To change your world, you must change yourself.
要改變這個世界,你要先改變自己。

What you see in others, shows you yourself.
你在別人身上所看見的,照出你自己;

See the best in others, and you will be your best. 
你在別人身上看到最棒的部份,也將成為你最棒的樣子。

Give to others, and you give to yourself.
為別人付出,也就是給自己;

Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful.
欣賞美麗的事物,你也將成為美的。

Love, and you will be loved.
愛,你將會被愛;

Seek to understand, and you will be understood.
試著了解人,而你也將被人諒解;

Listen, and your voice will be heard.
聆聽,你的聲音也將被傾聽。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 yumiya 的頭像
    yumiya

    ☆☆★ 瓶中貓 ★☆☆ 柚子碎碎念

    yumiya 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()